Skip to website navigation Skip to article navigation Skip to content

A page refresh occures when a subject is selected.

Skip article navigation.

Participants

Vesteda has a strong and supportive investor base with a long-term horizon, largely consisting of pension funds and insurance companies. In 2020, Vesteda welcomed Deutsche Annington Acquisition Holding (Vonovia) as a new participant in the fund following secondary transactions.

List of institutional investors (participants)

At year-end 2020, Vesteda’s participant base consisted of the following institutional investors (in alphabetical order):

  • Allianz Benelux

  • APG Strategic Real Estate Pool

  • AZ Jupiter 10

  • Deutsche Annington Acquisition Holding GmbH

  • Euler Hermes

  • Nationale-Nederlanden Levensverzekering Maatschappij

  • Non-disclosed Asian institutional investor

  • PGGM Private Real Estate Fund

  • REI Diaphane Fund

  • Stichting Bedrijfstakpensioenfonds voor de Media PNO

  • Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP

  • Stichting Pensioenfonds Delta Lloyd

  • Stichting Pensioenfonds ING

  • Stichting Pensioenfonds PGB

  • Stichting Pensioenfonds Rail & Openbaar Vervoer

  • Stichting Pensioenfonds voor Fysiotherapeuten

  • Stichting Pensioenfonds Xerox

  • Stichting TKPI European Real Estate Fund

  • VCRF Holding

Number of issued participations

The total number of issued participation rights remained unchanged in 2020 at 35,897,595. 

Distribution to participants

Policy: Approximately 60% of budgeted distribution is paid out in three instalments in the course of the year, each time two weeks after quarter end. The remaining approximately 40% will be paid out in two instalments after the close of the financial year, one in January, shortly after fourth quarter end, and one after the adoption of the distribution proposal in April.

In 2020, a total amount of €194.7 million was distributed to participants, with €79.2 million consisting of the Q4 2019 interim distribution paid out in January 2020 and the 2019 final distribution paid out in April 2020. A total of €115.5 million was paid in three instalments as an interim distribution for 2020.

In 2021, the Q4 2020 interim distribution of €38.5 million was paid out in January. Vesteda will propose to the General Meeting of Participants on 7 April 2021 a final distribution payment for 2020 of €29.9 million.

Distribution payments (2020-2011)

(€ million, unless otherwise stated)

2020

2019

2018

2017

2016

2015

2014

2013

2012

2011

Distributable income

195

182

151

206

121

107

100

74

120

109

Capital repayment related to portfolio sale

-

162

264

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Total distribution

195

344

415

206

121

107

100

74

120

109

Distributale income as % of time weighted average equity

3.2

3.2

3.4

6.1

4.4

4.4

4.4

3.1

4.7

4.0

Total distribution as % of time weighted average equity

3.2

6.0

9.3

6.1

4.4

4.4

4.4

3.1

4.7

4.0